thunderwear on display

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by bigtaco, Jun 25, 2006.

1. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

long story short...

i'm at the gas station and overhear a woman talking about crime and the need to carry. i politely ask how she carries in her short shorts and tanktop.

that's when she showed me her thunderwear!!!

2. drsmith58

drsmith58 New Member

Thunder Wear?

Pics???

3. srfl

srfl New Member

Had I been there it would have been a case if "I'll show you mine if you show me your's." I use a Smart Carry holster now and then myself.

4. ScottW

ScottW New Member

Note to self... next cell phone I buy should have a built-in camera. :lol:

5. ZEEK

ZEEK New Member

I don't think "thunderwear" means plus size. Save the visual.

6. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

guys, i was dumbfounded to be confronted with a woman dropping her drawers and brandishing her mini-auto clad in elastic.

to think that i could have snapped a picture... no way. it happened way too fast.

i don't get into fords, but she was driving a pretty nice mustang. probably lots of guy's dream girl.

next time i'll ask her to pause for the internet photo op.

let this be a lesson to us all... be on your toes at all times. not just for BG's but for the good girls too!!!

7. ScottW

ScottW New Member

I gather you were so taken aback, that you forgot to show her the big taco before she drove off? :lol:

8. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Scotty!!! :twisted:

U made me spit coffee all over my KB! Thanx for the laff...hehehehee...
    "...show her your bigtaco....". Hava great week.

Wulf

9. Sound25

Sound25 New Member

You know, my little sister, (24) has more guns than I do! Thanks to living at my parents home all her life, she has no major bills, and my dad is an avid gun collector, so he helps her as well (must be nice being the youngest lol) she has a bersa .380, a colt 1911, a beretta 9mm, and a couple nice 30-.06... needless to say she is spoiled... She is a card carrying CCW all day everyday. Loves her little Bersa for that.