Them fellas at CDNN are cool......

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by hihoslva, Apr 22, 2005.

1. hihoslva

hihoslva New Member

I recently ordered a bunch of magazines from CDNN - total was just shy of $100.

I got my package yersterday, and low and behold, they included a free knife!

Understand this ain't some high-dollar blade or anything, but it is a nice, convenient, foldaway knife with a comfortable rubber handle. I looked in their new catalog, and they sell them for $7. I'm sure it'll come in pretty handy.

Just thought it was cool to get something free when it wasn't expected at all.

Thanks CDNN!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

My first order, I got a rechargeable flashlight.

Check their "specials" page -- usually they have something they throw in with Internet orders over a certain value. It may not be much...but I think it's a pretty nice touch. It helps keep me coming back!

Jim

3. electro

electro New Member

The service I have always gotten from CDNN has been top notch. They are my first stop for any of my magazine needs. If everybody was this good, life would be much nicer.

4. Matches

Matches New Member

Yep I found using CDNN to be a great experience. The sent me a free flashlight with my order. I also got an S9 mag by mistake. There was no way it was going to fit in my M9. I called them up, sent it back with a note and copy of the receipt and they sent the right item out in a timely fashion.

Matches