The Wait is Getting Brutal!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Syntax360, May 14, 2007.

1. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Like an idiot, I sent out my trigger sub-assembly to have some work done while waiting for my Form 4 to clear. The ATF processed my application in 18 days door-to-door and now I have an empty M9A1 frame, an AAC evolution 9 suppressor, a few boxes of subsonic ammo, and no way to try out my new toy. :x :x :evil: UPS should have my trigger and new BT guide rod to me around Wednesday, but I can't get over that creeping child-like "a few days before Christmas" feeling. :lol:

You guys think I should just break down and hit the range with my friend's M9A1 and drop in my barrel? I just hate to fire the first shot through my Evolution using someone else's Steyr (I know, I know :roll:)... Or maybe I should try to just grow up and find something else to occupy my mind until Wednesday? :lol:

What say you...?

2. Sound25

Sound25 Guest

You have to christen your new baby the proper way man! I know waiting is for the birds... But it will be worth it!!! Have fun with it!

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Seems my complaining was all for naught - the big brown truck showed up this morning with my parts. :twisted: This thing is so freaking quiet it's ridiculous. Also, BT's guide rod is awesome! I should have pictures and video up this week, so stay tuned... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

4. mugdava

mugdava Premium Member

Hey Syntax360!

Sounds like a blast! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yes, yes... Pictures, video, audio, and a range report! :shock:

_______
    mugdava

5. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

And also a "how to" guide for the numbskulls like moi would also be nice, along with the video, range report, et c.

And a "how much" breakdown, also, though I fear I won't be able to stand the pain.

Oh to be young and single again and nothing to spend my money on but guns.... :roll:

6. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

I can send you a "How To" guide for being single again..... :wink:

But I can't help ya with the "Younger" part.... :? :?

7. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

i had to read it twice to get it.

"how to"... how to get through the legalese of class III? i assume?

and the subsequent cost of playing with big boy toys?

i'm curious too. i think i have a pretty good idea. but to hear it from the voice of experience would be interesting.