Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
350 Posts
S t e y r S p e c i a l P u r p o s e P i s t o l 2 0 1 5
PST 2/1 r3 +1 Kot Heik 10mm 10 HL 50m x1 $750
In 2015 Steyr re-released their TMP and SPP to a world expecting caseless loads. Bucking this trend they maintained the use of cased ammo loads in their now-rechambered SPP. Instead they appealed to their buyers with re-chambered weapons in 10 and 11mm instead of the venerable 9mm of the original SPP and TMP.


PISTOLA STEYR MOD.1912 CAL.7,65 PARA PRECATALOGO




then of course the steyr "PIPER"


last but not least the new M-1A
"which in due time will also find it own forum"
 
F

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TMP and SPP are really SMG's :wink:

M1A is still an M...

i never knew about the 1912, can there really still be a functioning one left?

Piper I've never heard of, and i stand corrected :oops:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,497 Posts
There are always a few 1912's up on GunBroker. Don't know if they are working or not.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Ripped, you might want to avoid using ShadowRun as a source - it's not 2015 yet... :p

FlaChef, theoretically, the SPP is supposed to be the semi-auto version of the TMP - and therefore a handgun, not an SMG. :wink: (Theoretically. Legally, though... :? )


That said, don't forget the Roth-Steyr 1907...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
AMX said:
Ripped, you might want to avoid using ShadowRun as a source - it's not 2015 yet... :p
:lol:

I was wondering where that description came from.

edit : I wonder if steyr will start giving their guns (x)D6 damage ratings for their new guns?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,497 Posts
Glad to know I'm not the only RPG geek here... 8)
 
F

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Deluxe247 said:
Glad to know I'm not the only RPG geek here... 8)
well you didn't meet your wife playing Palladium and have a dragon theme wedding I'll bet :lol:

Nonetheless... we digress; A LOT :oops:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,497 Posts
FlaChef said:
Deluxe247 said:
Glad to know I'm not the only RPG geek here... 8)
well you didn't meet your wife playing Palladium and have a dragon theme wedding I'll bet :lol:

Nonetheless... we digress; A LOT :oops:
You are correct! I'm not that much of a geek.

I see by your avatar that you are a Hitchhikers fan corect?
 
F

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Show me a gamer who isn't a hitchiker/ monty python fan :?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,497 Posts
Word.

You excited about the new movie? Seen any of the previews?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
350 Posts
by the way, id assume by the mention of caseless loads they would mean something along the lines of a "rail gun" whitch is indeed MADE and being tested, just not in mass production.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Ripped said:
by the way, id assume by the mention of caseless loads they would mean something along the lines of a "rail gun" whitch is indeed MADE and being tested, just not in mass production.
Would be funny.
But AFAIK, when SR says "caseless", they do, in fact, mean caseless, not electromagnetic (in fact, I'm pretty sure "caseless" makes the weapon/ammo easier to detect with chemsniffers...).
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Try Google

HK caseless ammunition battle rifle......
There is a video out there from the 80's..... Very interesting.......
Spam, spam, spam, spam........... and more spam!
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top