The new rig arrived today

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by madecov, Nov 15, 2006.

1. madecov

madecov Active Member

And man do I have a big problem.....................................

It's just too damned purty to wear 8-O

I don't want to get it scuffed or scraped. The fit is perfect, it look a lot better in person than in the photo's

The belt and holster are absolute works of art.
    Kevin also includes a leather keeper to go with the belt in addition to the very very dressy metal keeper.
    Kevin was great to work with and put up with my constant bugging and questions until the final configuration was set.

I can't recommend him enough. Lead times are bit long, but you get more than your monies worth in a true custom holster.

[​IMG]

2. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

that rig is as sharp as a tack. wonder if they could make a duty rig in similar fashion

3. 73sbVert

73sbVert Member

That IS purty!

One of these days, I'm going to have to figure a way to wear mine, IF I ever get my CCW in Kali. :evil:

4. srfl

srfl Guest

Very nice....but an unworn holster is an unhappy holster.... :(

......wear it with pride.

5. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Member

K&D holsters, I think.

6. madecov

madecov Active Member

Yes K&D
    Kevin is one of the few true Custom makers who can make for the Steyr MA1 series.
    He's also a board supporter. he has some really nice designs and is one hell of a nice guy

7. mod06

mod06 Guest

I completely agree with everyone regarding Kevin and k&d holsters! He was great to work with and would definately buy again. Wish i had the equipment to post a picture of my holster but for now just believe me. Its great! mod06 :)