The line in the sand

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by AZRonin, Sep 20, 2007.

1. AZRonin

AZRonin Guest

Well since Im around my fellow gun nuts(exscuse me gun enthusiest) I have to ask, what is the point at which you break and tell the oh so loving federals to take a hike?

I have already lost any respect, trust or any other benevolent feeling you might have towards the local law enforcement for a couple of their "unconfermable actions" and thats the point at which I dont rely on police but the nations goverment is slightly different.

2. rosebud

rosebud New Member

About the time they stop following the intent of the constitution as defined in the federalist papers . So, at least 2 decades ago.

3. squirrelpotpie

squirrelpotpie Premium Member

i am keeping my options open ':)'

but will avoid a direct confrontation

no need to poke a yellow jacket nest with a stick if you can just walk around it

4. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

"No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." (Thomas Jefferson, Proposal Virginia Constitution, 1 T. Jefferson Papers, 334,[C.J.Boyd, Ed., 1950])

5. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Only politicians in politics?

A Marine just back from Iraq has an interesting question: Why should only
    politicians be qualified for political office?

[​IMG]

Jeffrey D. Barnett wrote for the column Frontlines during his 2006 deployment to Falluja in support of First Radio Battalion from Camp Pendleton, Calif. He completed his active military service on June 1, and has started a new job in his hometown of Huntsville, Ala. He is the author of the blog The Midnight Hour.

Reminds me of a saying I heard from a Christian leader: "If we Christians stay out of politics and leave it to the politicians, we'll get the politics we deserve."

Jeff Barnett for Congress!

General Petraeus for President!