Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
133 Posts
"NRA Member
You are 89% of a gun nut!
You have excellent skills in weapons handling. I could definetly trust you to cover my back. Matter of fact, you're probably packing right now!
My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 91% on knowledge"

Not sure I would equate aptitude at answering questions over the internet with excellent weapon handling skills. And I'm not actually packing "right now." But it looks like a couple of my logical guesses panned out. They should show what you got wrong.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I got the NRA member for an 82, so you 79 average grunts were pretty close :wink: I too would like to see the correct answers, and I loved that 9mm vs. 40 question-- you could start a good barfight with the answer to that. For me, I don't want to be shot with either one, but probably the most dangerous gun I have ever seen in use was a .25 purse pistol being wielded by a very angry drunk woman in a lowlife bar in Northwest Florida. When she stood up screaming and pulled that piece, about half of those old crackers took a dive to the floor.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I are embarassed!

Plinker
You are 58% of a gun nut!
You're probably either a seasonal hunter or someone with a decent head knowledge of guns. Keep working at it, and you could really be a force to be reckoned with!

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
78% here.......yea, where did I go wrong there???? :roll:

·
Registered
9 Posts
"Gun Nut
You are 93% of a gun nut!
You are a true gun nut. The number of guns in your house is probably over five. All of them are truly effective in your hands.
My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 89% on knowledge."

Guess I just like guns! :D

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
OK, had to take it again and this time read the questions better!!!! Found several questions I speed read last time and the question was not what I thought......this time 89% nut..........84% compared to group.......I knew those Q's were not that hard :lol:

try it again and read the question completely :!: :roll:

·
Registered
925 Posts
79%, have no idea what Russian Rifle had the folding bayonet as standard and no idea about what caliber the Desert Eagle was first produced in. I couldn't really care less about either firearm.

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
gun nut must be rusty

scored 75%

·
Registered
21 Posts
WOOHOO ! Scored a 96% !!! :p
You are a true gun nut. The number of guns in your house is probably over five. All of them are truly effective in your hands.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Mosin M44 had the bayonet, and the DE was introduced in .357, then 44, then 41 i think, and now the 50AE....if there are other calibers...i don't know them

G

·
86% not bad.... but

You scored higher than 91% on knowledge

Yeah!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts