The Gun Nut Test

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Deluxe247, Mar 22, 2006.

1. FlaChef

FlaChef Guest

only 68%. Too much old milsurp questions I didn't know

2. madecov

madecov Active Member

79%
    Wonder what I got wrong

3. wfrost44

wfrost44 New Member

72% as well. Must be a problem with the test...

4. ScottW

ScottW New Member

"NRA Member
    You are 89% of a gun nut!
    You have excellent skills in weapons handling. I could definetly trust you to cover my back. Matter of fact, you're probably packing right now!
    My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
    You scored higher than 91% on knowledge"

Not sure I would equate aptitude at answering questions over the internet with excellent weapon handling skills. And I'm not actually packing "right now." But it looks like a couple of my logical guesses panned out. They should show what you got wrong.

5. alagator

alagator New Member

I got the NRA member for an 82, so you 79 average grunts were pretty close :wink: I too would like to see the correct answers, and I loved that 9mm vs. 40 question-- you could start a good barfight with the answer to that. For me, I don't want to be shot with either one, but probably the most dangerous gun I have ever seen in use was a .25 purse pistol being wielded by a very angry drunk woman in a lowlife bar in Northwest Florida. When she stood up screaming and pulled that piece, about half of those old crackers took a dive to the floor.

6. TheGuyver

TheGuyver New Member

I are embarassed!

Plinker
    You are 58% of a gun nut!
    You're probably either a seasonal hunter or someone with a decent head knowledge of guns. Keep working at it, and you could really be a force to be reckoned with!

7. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

78% here.......yea, where did I go wrong there???? :roll:

8. RangerM9

RangerM9 New Member

89%.....don't tell my wife....she'll take my computer away, then I will not know the minutia on these weapons.

RangerM9

9. armyvet

armyvet New Member

"Gun Nut
    You are 93% of a gun nut!
    You are a true gun nut. The number of guns in your house is probably over five. All of them are truly effective in your hands.
    My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 89% on knowledge."

Guess I just like guns! :D

10. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

72%. dang. i felt pretty good about it too!! like i ought to have done better. better hang around the gun range more!!

11. Matches

Matches New Member

I scored 79%gun nut, but my knowledge score compared to others was only 69%.

Matches

12. DKHAN

DKHAN New Member

I am embarresed to admit to a score of 79%/44%. Probably missed the Glock question :wink:

13. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

OK, had to take it again and this time read the questions better!!!! Found several questions I speed read last time and the question was not what I thought......this time 89% nut..........84% compared to group.......I knew those Q's were not that hard :lol:

try it again and read the question completely :!: :roll:

14. ministerofdeath

ministerofdeath New Member

79%, have no idea what Russian Rifle had the folding bayonet as standard and no idea about what caliber the Desert Eagle was first produced in. I couldn't really care less about either firearm.

15. sewerman

sewerman Premium Member

gun nut must be rusty

scored 75%

16. Mortech

Mortech New Member

WOOHOO ! Scored a 96% !!! :p
    You are a true gun nut. The number of guns in your house is probably over five. All of them are truly effective in your hands.

17. RangerM9

RangerM9 New Member

Mosin M44 had the bayonet, and the DE was introduced in .357, then 44, then 41 i think, and now the 50AE....if there are other calibers...i don't know them

18. Guest

Guest Guest

86% not bad.... but

You scored higher than 91% on knowledge

Yeah!