The Flight that Fought Back

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by ministerofdeath, Sep 11, 2005.

1. ministerofdeath

ministerofdeath New Member

"THE FLIGHT THAT FOUGHT BACK"
    The story of the brave Americans of Flight 93 on September 11th, 2001.

If you are fortunate enough to have the Discovery Channel available they are showing what sounds like an excellent documentary about Flight 93, which was hijacked on September 11th and intended for a pre-picked deadly crash most likely in our Nation's Capital. However, the brave men and women of Flight 93 when realizing that the terrorist goal was not ransom, but suicide and murder attempted to take back the plane preventing the Terrorist from reaching their goal.

For more information on this documentary visit http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/flight/flight.html

God Bless those True Heros

2. hiramabiff

hiramabiff New Member

that was one heroic act by the passengers of Flight 93.

I read one story that tells of a wife or mom callingup her husband/son who was aboard the said flight thru cellular phone, warned him that several planes have been hijacked and was crashed to the twin towers. The husband or son decided that he will not let this happen with his plane, crushing to an structure with innocent civilians, fought against the terrorists!

Not so sure with the exact story, its been sometime now since Ive read it.

What I could say is that those men and women aboard that flight have the courage to defend innocent lives at the expense of their own. True Heroes indeed!

I am hoping that I will be as brave if I will be in a similar situation!

But I wish 9/11 never occured!

3. Mr9

Mr9 New Member

I saw it last night. Made be proud.