The AUG is dead!!

Discussion in 'AUG, MSAR' started by Fatty, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Fatty

Fatty New Member

Lots of talk for about a month regarding a possible US made AUG. Now not a peep. Heard words of civil unrest over at Steyr in Georgia. Have to tell you guys, I don't think these guys could tie their own shoe laces if they tried. I'm a huge AUG fan but are days are numbered. Collect all the barrels and parts you can cause what you see is what you got.

2. Impact Guns is still advertising sale of the AUG A-3 in 2006 and taking advance orders as you read this. I think the AUG is going to be huge in 2006.

3. blueiron

blueiron Member

Impact Guns advertises a lot of stuff that they don't have / can't get in stock. Their customer service has been going downhill for a bit now. I quit buying anything from them.

I believe that the U.S. AUG is a stillborn project.

4. Yup, DEAD AS A DOOR NAIL!

Man!

I was really holding out against hope and trying to think positive thoughts, but the nah sayers are right the AUG A-3 is not going to make it into the hands of civilians anytime soon from the look of things. Impact arms was only place I coud find posting the AUG as a deposit soon to come weapon and now its no where to be found on their website. Guess they put it up to try and talk Steyr into forming a partnership with a US company to produce the weapons domestic, but didn't work out.

SAD, SAD day...the best I can ever hope to do would be a pre-ban AUG selling now $3,500.00 and up with some as high as $5,000.00. So, I'm holding a funeral for my AUG A-3 hopes.

:(