Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
McCain: Rumsfeld was one of the worst

By BRUCE SMITH, Associated Press Writer2 hours, 24 minutes ago

Republican presidential candidate John McCain (news, bio, voting record) said Monday the war in Iraq has been mismanaged for years and former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld will be remembered as one of the worst in history.

"We are paying a very heavy price for the mismanagement — that's the kindest word I can give you — of Donald Rumsfeld, of this war," the Arizona senator told an overflow crowd of more than 800 at a retirement community near Hilton Head Island, S.C. "The price is very, very heavy and I regret it enormously."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070220/ap_ ... XGCBHMWM0F

Whoa..

this presidential race start with a bang...

8-O

West01

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
McCain pandering to the Aristocratic Party.. Brrrr! scary thought...

I still have fate in the man, I just hope he doesn't get torpedoed again..

:D

West01

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Darn.. not again! :(

I guess I could never acquire the taste of voting for big corp. Daddy....

To quote an old friend of mine "When a company is run by a politician, you get a bankruptcy. But when a government is run by a CEO, you get a civil war..."

:D

West01

·
Registered
925 Posts
Boy is it that time of year already? Must be election season. :D

I don't pay much attention to what politicians say when it comes to things about the past that can't be changed.

If you keep looking behind you you're bound to trip over something you don't see in front of you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sometimes looking behind makes you realize that a mistake was made and a repeat of said mistake can be avoided in the future..... they dont call it hindsight 20/20 for nothing......

·
Registered
278 Posts
As someone from AZ, let me give you some advice.

Don't believe anything McCain says.
He is not a Conservative.
He only plays one around Republican Party members.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts