Thanks!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by dubadee, Feb 5, 2007.

1. dubadee

dubadee Guest

I've been into hunting firearms and reloading since I could shoulder a rifle,but a newbee to self defense firearms. I did a lot of research on which semi auto handgun would be best for me and settled on the Styer M9. I have been very happy with my decision. Anyway, I just want to thank everyone here for all the excellent info and for being so generous with it. I hope I can contribute in some way in the future.
    Thanks everyone!

PS Here is a cool video I found

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/311433/rednecks_versus_bmw_owners/

2. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

Enjoy! You've made a wonderful choice.

Buzz

3. Kokitron

Kokitron New Member

video...

That was pretty funny... a classic. Welcome to the Styer club.

4. drsmith58

drsmith58 New Member

Leave it to a Redneck-- bring a bat to a gun fight.

5. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

Older video, but funny none-the-less. If you all haven't seen it, watch it and save it to your computer for future laughter.

We are family, We are friends and We are Steyr !

MidTNShooter

6. Welcome Aboard!

I am a HUGE fan of the Steyr Pistol as I own both an M40 and MA140. While I've owned and fired many other types of handguns nothing comes close for me in terms of natural point, limited muzzle rise, and just overall excellent performance.

This is a great website with some very smart and often funny members.

Everyone treats everyone here with respect even though we don't all agree all the time.

In addition, we are unlike many other websites not Koolaid drinkers in that we try to stay objective even about our much loved Steyr firearms.