Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
No problem. I just hope this gets used as much or even more than the other site.

-D

·
Registered
301 Posts
My vote is to move here. Since Steyr has made it known that they pay attention to our online activity and opinions, we might have a bit more pull and interaction with them by having our own place and not one immbedded on Brand-X's site.

G

·
Okay, I'll admit...I was skeptical about leaving Glock Talk -- but the quality of this site is so good that I'm confident that everyone will be here. Kind of like "Field Of Dreams"...if you build it, they will come!

Thanks...now where do we sign up to contribute?

Jim

·
Registered
87 Posts
Looks great!

There are some stickies over at GlockTalk that were extremely useful to me... anybody want to adapt them for the "content" section here?

-Kevin

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would moderate...but

If i spend much more time on gun forums, my Fiance will probably leave me....lol

so moderating is probably not an option for me...

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Great to be here. I no longer own any of brand "G" firearms, but I do have a Steyr M40 and I'm sure once I actually get time to shoot it I'll love it more than I ever did the G.

The Steyr fits my hand so much better.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Awesome Job.. if you should feel the need for more bandwidth in the future , dont hesitate to ask. i have a server at my disposal in AZ on a ds3.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Best looking php-Nuke site I've seen.

If I could make a suggestion, don't make registering for the forums mandantory to view. It'll chase off quite a few people who like to lurk for awhile before registering for a site or there will be a large number of members with 0 posts who registered for access but never say anything.

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
The forums are now viewable by anyone. You must register to post.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts