Tested out my m40-a1 w/ pics

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Heat, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Heat

Heat Guest

My first handgun and i love it. The sights take a lil getting used to but the overall quality and accuracy of this gun is awesome. I like the ergnomics of the gun way better than the glock. My past experience with handguns has been with the glock 22 and S&W sigma and i love this the best. Went to the range today and got some headshots and chest shots. My groupings were not too bad for a new shooter most of these shots were from 10 - 12 feet away my main focus is quick target acquisition, smooth reloading, quick shooting and recoil control just mainly practicing for close range self defense.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

Hey Coral Springs,
    How's the swap meet......? Great choice for your first handgun and it looks like you use it well......... :lol:

3. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

yeah really. what shooter said. looks like you're doing real good. hate to see a target after 1000 rounds of practice.

4. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Dayam Heat :shock:

U badass wid dat ting, Bro. :shock: Looks lika good choice for ya. Enjoy. :D

Wulf

5. Heat

Heat Guest

Thanks guys its an awesome handgun and stumbling onto this website convinced me to buy this gun in the first place so thanks goes out to everyone who contributes here.

6. Ya Got Him. :D

The MA1 and Trapezoid Sights were designed for what you want fast quick reaction shots.

7. Seven

Seven Premium Member

But for some reason, I don't think that the Cowboy league will let us play using our Steyrs... 8)

Good shootin', Heat!

8. fryeg7

fryeg7 Guest

USPSA will :D .

frye

9. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

What about the SPJST?...while we're speakin' in acronyms. :p

Wulf