take your Steyr to work day

Discussion in 'Other Handguns' started by madecov, Aug 12, 2007.

1. madecov

madecov Active Member

Tomorrow :twisted:

I'm working some overtime in plain clothes sorta super secret undercover stuff

:roll: should be fun, Steyr will be in an IWB holster I just got from Luvmy40

2. ThaiBoxer

ThaiBoxer Active Member

Back to that posing as a male prostitute for the Vice Squad again? I thought you swore that off after what happened last time?!? Well, watch your sex, I mean six.

Heh heh. J/K :)

Good luck and stay sharp.

Ben

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

:lol:

Let us know how the holster works for you...

4. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

i know of your duty holster dilema, but everyday is take your steyr to work day for me!!!

5. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

I'd like to take my Steyr to downtown Washington in the District of Communism, but it will have to wait until we get a change in the D.C. laws :(

6. faol

faol New Member

I took mine to work one day and almost lost it!!! It seems my fellow officers all wanted to adopt it for their own. I told them I couldn't part with it and offered them my Glock instead. No takers.

7. madecov

madecov Active Member

Things went well, no arrests though :cry:

Holster worked really well, very comfortable all day. In fact after I got off work I wore the holster the rest of the day and my second day off.

I will be working the same detail again this coming week and I'll be using the Steyr and Luvmy40's IWB holster.

I will post a review of the holster with photo's some time next week.

BTW, I have ordered a Safariland duty holster for the M series, in plain Kydex. I'll use a heat gun to soften the kydex and "stretch" the holster to fit the MA1.

8. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

aha!!!!!

now you're talking madecov!!! don't let safariland tell you what they make. you take their stuff and make it your own!!!