Sup Ya'll

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by Texasman71, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Texasman71

Texasman71 Guest

Newbie. Pretty interesting stuff here glad I joined

2. heavymetalmachine

heavymetalmachine New Member

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Always good to have another Texan onboard! 8)

4. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

My, my, you Texans do believe in being well-armed, don't ya? What kinda permit did that full-auto take? Congrats on the collection so far. And welcome aboard. Color me green. :mrgreen:

5. BulletBait

BulletBait New Member

Haven't you heard? They issue guns at the state line.

[​IMG]

6. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

:lol:

Permit? Not in the Great State of Texas...

The federal tax stamp requirement is all that is required to get full-auto/suppressors/short barrel/AOW/destructive devices here in TX. All one needs for the stamp is a clean background, $200, Quicken Willmaker, and some patience (about 1 month's worth).

:twisted:

7. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Is there any room left for a North Carolina gun nut? I gotta move to Texas! :twisted:

8. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Oh, I'm sure we can make some space... in case you hadn't noticed, it's a pretty big state. :lol:

9. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

HeHeHe.... VERY big!!!

...took me 7 years to get out of Texas!!!

:|

10. Texasman71

Texasman71 Guest

Yeah Texas is pretty cool state for guns.. If any other state would be better. I would consider Arizona most friendly. You can openly carry a gun in plain sight.

My experience first hand, glock 9 on side holstered. Tauras .357 mag holstered other side. Browning A5 shot gun in the truck. After a days worth of hunting... Scottsdalle Arizona.

Head to the store for some beer. Buy the beer at any 7 11 or anywhere. Shit go shoping for food also. With guns on your side... Open in plain view everyone saw the guns...

Ok back to my story here I am buying beer at a 7/11 two cops outside in a marked patrol car. What did they do nothing just say hi. It's legal to carry a weapon on you in plain view in your car plain view etc.

Arizona is by far the most friendly state for gun ownership. Texas second that. I lived in jersey for quite some time and it's not very gun friendly.

11. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly New Member

Wow, texas sounds great and I have been thinking about san antonio as I heard cost of living was low copared to pay scale...whats the weather like? How about the people?

12. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

HaHaHa... You speak spanish, amigo????

Hope you like getting all your crap ripped off and taken south of the border before you have your morning coffee.....

...other than that......

:stupid:

The River Walk is worth visiting.... and the Alamo....

...VISITING....

13. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

I considered moving to San Antonio for awhile - like babj said, it is REALLY fun to visit. The riverwalk is a must, the weater is stupid hot to just plain warm 85% of the year, and knowing spanish certainly isn't a bad idea. I don't know about the "getting all your crap ripped off" part... there are some bad parts of San Antonio, but what large city doesn't have areas like that?

On the whole, I think you would be much better of checking out the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, but that's just my $.02. 8)