storage insert for glock possibly for steyr

Discussion in 'Maintenance / Tweaks / Technical Difficulties / So' started by MrApathy, Aug 28, 2006.

1. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

http://www.tjgeneralstore.com/glock_accessories.htm
    dont have to buy from the link looks like other websites have
    grip plugs.

Storage Insert for Glock Pistol cost $10 from company listed above
    saw at midwayusa or another site some were going for $5

it may work for Steyr may not. thought Glock and Steyr space in the grip was same not sure.

2. neviv

neviv New Member

I dont know for the storage insert but for the glock stock like shown in the site will not fit in steyr (because I have one also).

3. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

not for MA1 models

4. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

I was just thinking that one of the Glock inserts could be monkeyed with to fit the M guns.........maybe a 26 or 27 insert with a little glass eboxy and fitting................... :)

These storage inserts are all for the big guns, but Lone Wolf has an insert that may work.......It would be more flush with the bottome of the gun, but would make inserting the mag cleaner..........but boy this one sure looks close.........good thought Mr A............... :idea:

5. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

Just tried putting the Steyr plug into the G 17. Too small, but Im wondering if we forget the storage area and epoxy/glass the storage fo the Styer and file and tremmel down to fit the steyr........ :?: