Still Nothing

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by madecov, Aug 29, 2006.

1. madecov

madecov Active Member

Well, I've had my A1 for about a year. I'm coming up on annual department qualifications and no one makes a dedicated DUTY holster for the MA1.

I have modified a Safariland 6280 for an M to fit the MA1, but like any modification it is somewhat of a compromise.

I'm thinking this year I may qualify with the a1 for off duty ( can carry on duty also) and another brand 8-O for on duty only carry. Then the M will be a safe queen range use gun for a while.

2. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

Give the G30 a whirl...............its my favorite and I think the best Glock has to offer............ :)

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Contact Blade-Tech - they have the mold for the M-A1. Surely they can put one together for you. I'm not real sure why they only list the UCH with the M-A1?? :?

4. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

I don't think they make a duty holster though.................maybe detectives could use it but doesn't have retention devices for uniforms....

5. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

They have 4 duty holsters with retention and a shoulder rig. It's in the Duty Holsters category on their website...

6. irishsteyrfan

irishsteyrfan New Member

By retention do you mean that the Kydex molding is holding in the pistol instead of a standard thumb break?

7. madecov

madecov Active Member

Unfortunatly, Blade Tech calls them duty holsters but they really are not.

My department specifies Clarino (hi-Gloss :cry: :cry: ) finish.

I did order a Stingray belt holster from them today.

Tomorrow I'm going to order K&D's Laredo Defender and a belt for off duty also.