Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still looking for the brass ranger point precision weights for my S9-A1 and M9-A1. If anybody has any, please let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
There is a smal gun club where I live that has a bunch for M-a1, and at least 2 for L-a1. Could not find any for S. (I just bought an M one to modify it). Dont know if they will ship but if anyone is interested I'll get you the number or get it and send it your way. They are selling at $30.00 + 11.5%tax = $33.45(about). Plus whatever shipping which should not be more than $5.00 to USA. The place is called "Executive Gun Shop" in Guaynabo, PR USA.
+1 787-287-1919. Ask for Rafa, he is the owner and should be able to help with those weights

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice, I would take one as well if possible
They have raise the price to $55.00 + 11.5% tax for each.... I believe thwy bought all that was left. I could stop by and get it for you but it will have to be next Thursday or give them a call.... I can get you Marias cel phone (she told me I could do that) and you can givw her a call tomorrow. The are usually close on Mondays

·
Registered
6 Posts
They have raise the price to $55.00 + 11.5% tax for each.... I believe thwy bought all that was left. I could stop by and get it for you but it will have to be next Thursday or give them a call.... I can get you Marias cel phone (she told me I could do that) and you can givw her a call tomorrow. The are usually close on Mondays

1 - 8 of 8 Posts