Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is not a Steyr but sometimes communities over lap. Swiss made Stg57 has been a long shot for awhile. Honey creek for years has been working on brining it back and has for years sold parts kits for it minus 2 items. If anyone has been waiting he just came out with a Receiver and Is selling them now. While talking to him about SN for it I asked about barrels and apparently he has over 100 barrel blanks waiting on a shop to not be slammed with ar15/ak requests to get them profiled. So hopefully in the next few years a barrel. I’m sure this seems dumb for many but those like me that have a interest in this gun it’s pretty big. So just a update if you have intrest in this gun or you got a parts kits years ago waiting gun for it, you can get a Receiver now and the parts kits are still floating around. He is making them in both 762 and 7.5 swiss. For those who don’t know about the rifle there’s a pic below. Just a FYI on any that are thinking about jumping on it, it’s still difficult to put together and not like your AR 15. If I ever get it done I will post it up, but it’s getting close. Semi auto pe57/stg57 are pretty hard to find these days.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts