SteyrTalk Gear Has Arrived

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by RangerM9, Mar 28, 2005.

1. RangerM9

RangerM9 New Member

My SteyrTalk gear has arrived, and it looks great. Kudos to Flachef and his sister for setting that up, products look great, She even threw in an extra kozie for some "flaw" in the shirt that i ordered...to be honest, i cannot find a "flaw" in the shirt...it looks great to me, so if this is below standards to her, she is perfectionist, it meets my standards nicely!

Thanks FlaChef.

2. kemosabe

kemosabe New Member

Any chance you could post a picture? 8)

3. RangerM9

RangerM9 New Member

Soon....

I'll post some pics of the gear soon....just moved this weekend....chaos reigns at home....have to find my camera first...then i can get some pics up.....

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ranger,

Got my gear (ball cap and kozie) today as well! Drinking from my kozie as we speak. However, speaking of flaws, is the Steyr logo on your kozie crooked? Mine is and the cut-out opening on top seems crooked as well. If not, I guess I got a bad one but it's no biggie. My ball cap, on the other hand, is perfect! 8)

Put it on as soon as I opened the package and went to run an errand. On my way, I was thinking "Isn't this hat advertising to bad guys that I have a gun??" But then, I figured that if someone recognized the Steyr name at this point, they're probably one of the good guys that like guns. I don't think it'd feel the same way if I had a Glock cap. :p

5. TheNatureBoy

TheNatureBoy New Member

I got my gear today and noticed the same thing. Not a big deal; just something that caught my eye.

Very happy with the three pieces I received: baseball shirt, hat and kozy. The hat didn't fit my huge head -- few do. I gave it to my wife and she proudly wears it.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ah ok, then perhaps its a production flaw. Wife loves the kozie nonetheless. :eek:

Little small on me too but not too bad. Small price for the ooportunity to wear the Steyr logo.

7. FlaChef

FlaChef Guest

while i haven't gotten my stuff (tommorow I expect) I have the same problem, which is why i never wear hats outside of work. i ordered one though because sometimes you do need to wear a hat (like when breaking in a steyr) and i don't own one.

For those who won the original auctions I believe she waited untill the revised ones closed so she could do it all in one shot. I know her real part-time job has turned into full time for the season, so between that and kids...

But i really don't know why she didn't respond to e-mails, were I in ya'lls shoes that would've been the fustrating part.

8. hihoslva

hihoslva New Member

That certainly was the only sticking point for me.

I did get my bucket hat yesterday, and it's great. I posted my +feedback over at eBay. Had this been a "stranger's" auction, there would have some heat regarding no email contact & such. But this wasn't exactly a "stranger" auctioning items, so there's no reason for bad feedback and/or bad blood.

Hopefully she will be more responsive in the future auctions; it's good business.

And it would be great if she posted return feedback, too!

Thanks again for all the efforts, FlaChef. Now we've gotta get SteyrCLUB gear!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Agreed!

What's a "bucket hat", anyhow? :? I watch too much Spongebob Squarepants with my son so I just picture folks with Chum buckets on their heads! :lol:

10. RangerM9

RangerM9 New Member

crooked logo

hadn't noticed until it was mentioned but yes, the logo on the kozie is a tiny bit off....not a big deal to me...

funny....went out last night looking at surplus rifles....was wearing my steyrtalk shirt.....ended up looking at an old Steyr m95 rifle....they guy behind the counter was telling me about Steyr, "is a small company in Austria"....i just pointed to the logo on the shirt and he laughed, and said "ok...you know about them..."

11. hihoslva

hihoslva New Member

Bucket hat:

[​IMG]

In fact, that's just about the same color as the one I got.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks hiho! 8)

13. RangerM9

RangerM9 New Member

Steyrtalk Gear Pics are up

Pics are up in the Photo Gallery!!!!

Nice stuff i must say!
    :D

Oh...and my M9 makes a guest appearance as well...

Greg