Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone recently I was able to purchase a perfect example of a Zephyr with set triggers. This has been a 20 year search for me. Now the down side unfortunately the magazine is missing. Are there any sources for these magazines, original or aftermarket? I contacted Steyr directly and they were no help. Dom any other magazines fit these rifles?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks Tim.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome to the club, Tim! Have you checked on Gunbroker.com?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was in touch with a UK based gun seller some time back and I believe that they used a modified CZ rimfire mag.
If you are interested in selling the rifle, I have a home for it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
There is one on ebay right now. Bidding is at $75.00 with free shipping. The following is the ebay number. Just type it into the search bar and it should come up. Good Luck getting it. I always wanted to get a zephyr, some day.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everyone recently I was able to purchase a perfect example of a Zephyr with set triggers. This has been a 20 year search for me. Now the down side unfortunately the magazine is missing. Are there any sources for these magazines, original or aftermarket? I contacted Steyr directly and they were no help. Dom any other magazines fit these rifles?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks Tim.
did you ever find a source? I have the same problem. Thx.
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts