Steyr Club Forums banner
3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  AGoyette 
#1 ·
Hello all
I'm new to the forum so if this question has been asked and answered, some latitude please.

I have purchased a S9 and have a few questions I hope someone can answer for me.
I was wondering where I could get 14 or 15 round magazines for the S9.
I also need to find a decent holster but here is South Africa Glock is king.
They don’t even know how to spell Steyr let alone stock parts for it.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Ripcord.

#2 ·
14/15 round M9 magazines will work in the S9. I have both, and have used the M9 mags in my S9 frequently. The only place I've ever found mags for either is from Steyr's website.

If yours is an S9, not an S9-A1, you may be able to fudge a holster fit for it by using a universal leather holster that also fits a Glock 19. I am able to do that with my S9, but not my M9-A1.

#3 ·
Thanks Lurkerwisp
I will give the site a bash and revert good or bad.
As for the glock holster I would rather poke myself in the eye with a hot chip than use anything glock.
I had one and it nearly cost me.
Thanks for the advice though much appreciated.

#6 ·
You also might want look into the supertuck holster made by Crossbreed. Each holster is made for your gun (not one size fits all) and from what I have read people find the holsters very comfortable and I have been hearing a lot of praise when it comes to their holsters. I know that I am going to look into one after I pass my CCW class.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.