Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally part of the Steyr Nation. I just ordered an M9 from CDNN a few moments ago. I am amazed at how economical the "older" models are and I think the Steyr is like the CZ. Under rated and have a loyal following. I have never fired an M9, but I like the features on the pistol. The most noticable is the triangular sighting system. Of the M9's that I have handled, I feel that the sighting system is the most useful for myself. I actually bought the hi cap mags from onpoint before I even ordered the pistol..."forcing" me to buy an M9.

I like the Steyr Club because I haven't seen any trolls lurking YET. I have learned a lot so far from reading all the threads. I wanted to thank all the knowledgable folks out there for sharing their experiences.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the club. We look forward to your first range report which is mandatory for all new members.

·
Registered
70 Posts
War Eagle Aubie!

Welcome to da Club! You're gonna luv your M9.

Jim

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IDPAStery, I really like the looks of your Tripp hard chrome...I was going to send one of my pistols to them for the harg chrome treatment. Once I saw your M9, I knew I would have to send mine to them. I almost bought two M9's today, but I am going to be buying a couple more rifles in the next week or so. I am more of a rifle person versus pistol, but the M9 is a winner.

Thank everyone for the warm welcome. I will definately make sure that I post some pictures once the hard chrome is completed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts