Steyr Nation

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by aubie515, Jul 11, 2005.

1. aubie515

aubie515 Premium Member

I am finally part of the Steyr Nation. I just ordered an M9 from CDNN a few moments ago. I am amazed at how economical the "older" models are and I think the Steyr is like the CZ. Under rated and have a loyal following. I have never fired an M9, but I like the features on the pistol. The most noticable is the triangular sighting system. Of the M9's that I have handled, I feel that the sighting system is the most useful for myself. I actually bought the hi cap mags from onpoint before I even ordered the pistol..."forcing" me to buy an M9.

I like the Steyr Club because I haven't seen any trolls lurking YET. I have learned a lot so far from reading all the threads. I wanted to thank all the knowledgable folks out there for sharing their experiences.

2. FlaChef

FlaChef Guest

greetings and welcome new steyroid =D>

3. IDPASteyr

IDPASteyr New Member

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the club. We look forward to your first range report which is mandatory for all new members.

4. Auburn

Auburn New Member

War Eagle Aubie!

Welcome to da Club! You're gonna luv your M9.

Jim

5. Alabama

Alabama New Member

Welcome...
    Don't let us get range report anxiety! :wink:

6. aubie515

aubie515 Premium Member

IDPAStery, I really like the looks of your Tripp hard chrome...I was going to send one of my pistols to them for the harg chrome treatment. Once I saw your M9, I knew I would have to send mine to them. I almost bought two M9's today, but I am going to be buying a couple more rifles in the next week or so. I am more of a rifle person versus pistol, but the M9 is a winner.

Thank everyone for the warm welcome. I will definately make sure that I post some pictures once the hard chrome is completed.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Steyr nation = happy nation :wink: