Steyr MA1 Speedloader?

Discussion in 'Maintenance / Tweaks / Technical Difficulties / So' started by Aznav, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Aznav

Aznav Guest

Can someone tell me if HK has a speedloader that will work with a Steyr MA1? Thanks!

2. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Do you mean HKS? I had one of their generic speedloaders for awhile that worked just fine with the Steyr, but later gave it away to someone who needed it a lot more than I. You should look at the UpLULA (search over at Midway for it) - they are generally regarded as the best mag loaders on the market.

3. sharky

sharky New Member

I second that!! I own a Uplula and LOVE IT! got it on ebay a while back for around 35 bucks.... seems expensive but loads everything from my 9mm XD mags to my 40's for my Glock and M40-A1 also used it on rental 1911 mags in 45. and 10 mm Glock mags. One loader for all my mags and then some without any pain and about a round per second. check out some videos on youtube.

hope this helps.

4. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

5. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Net aint kiddin'!!!!!

The UpLuLa's are the best!!!

Having used them, I would gladly pay twice what they charge for them..... Worth every penny...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

6. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

Goodness Fellas, the springs aren't THAT stiff. Go work in the garden and load your mags by hand. :) Wax on....Wax Off.... ! I'm not a youngster and I load without a speedloader.

It helps also you to improve your dexterity and hand to eye Kordination.

Take the time and you can feel the springs/followers and see the tension everytime you load the mags. The spring tension's aren't so stiff that you need a loader. :v

Send me your mags and I will load them for you. :party:

:wall: ....

Take Care All,

MTS

Babs, your about my age... Do you own a speedloader? (I am still looking for your holy grail)

7. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

OK, All 60 or 70 of my unlaoded mags will be sent out monday morning...

You're supplying the ammo, right???

:oops: :oops:

I have the UpLuLa for my pistols, and in .223/5.56 and 7.62x39 - They are great and super speedy at the range. PLUS, they UNLOAD your mags faster than your weapon, when needed...

Once you try one, you will appreciate it....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

8. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

I will load them (hahahaha), but not supply. That is why I have started reloading. I'm at 600 rounds a week. I gave up five diamond hookers so I can keep shooting. :bs:

Actually I give all my range friends the same hassling. I can unload them equally as fast. When I compete, I unload every used/semi-used mag at every stage to see how many rounds I have in them. If I shoot one round out of the mag, I'll unload it and reload it before the next stage. On day two, I do start to feel the tension. I compete with 8-9 mags and by then my right thimb gets tired. I was making fun of those who go out twice a year.

Plus I load my high cap 2011 mags as well.

:) I thought I had you HG last week. No tease, but I didn't act quick enough. (sorry) I like the challenge... my search also, now.

Take Care....(A) MTS

9. mr. ford

mr. ford Guest

i'm with mts on this one guys..
    although for $25-35 bucks i'll get one, but i probably won't use it more then once to try it out -- i just do my handguns by hand, nice and quick.. however, if i can get one for .223 and .308 that would be fantastic! :lol:

10. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member