Steyr M9 + Rangers = PERFECTION!

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Zaire, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Zaire

Zaire New Member

As I posted a couple of months ago, My Steyr doesn't at all like WWB. I wasn't sure if it was all Win ammo or just those. I am happy to report that I put 450 rounds of Ranger 124gr +p through it today with 0 issues. I know that is a lot of expensive ammo, but this is what I plan on carrying out of state, and when I get my armed bodyguard license. I still have 550 rounds left from the 2-500 round cases I got. By the way, I still don't have any 14 round mags for it and did this all with 3-10 rounders(sore thumb!!!) Where is the cheapest place to get 3 -14 round mags from?

2. madecov

madecov Active Member

Congratulations
    if you can wait about a month, my distributor will be re stocked with magazines and I can get them to you at $25.00/ea plus ship or if you order 5 of them the shippings on me.

3. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

You can find them for 22.97 each at THEGUNSOURCE.COM. I just bought 4 for my new M9. You get free shipping after the first purchase if they are still doing that. Good hunting. If you find that 9mm deal again let me know......

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Shooter...can you post the link to the actual product for the M9. I went to the link as wasn't able to find it. Much appreciated!

5. sauerquint

sauerquint New Member

6. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

Looks like the price went up a buck or two already on the site...........

7. madecov

madecov Active Member

he's at $24.18 not sure how much for shipping

I sell them at $25.00 ea with free shipping for 5 or more magazines.

I have a listing in the group buy section

8. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

Rather give you the business..........what's a buck......