Steyr is just first class!

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by West01, May 24, 2007.

1. West01

West01 New Member

Howdy!

Just want to share a positive experience with Steyr Arms. On many occasion during cleaning on my M9-A1 and M40-A1, the slide stop spring (31) manage to fly of my work bench :lol: It doesn't matter how careful I am, this spring just want to be free!

I was afraid that sooner or later I would lose it and decide to call Steyr Service to purchase an extra spring. I talked to Jeff at Steyr Arms....Nice fellow and I had a very pleasant conversation with him. Then he mentioned that he will ship a spare spring free of charge and not to worry. In forty years of handguns ownership I never was treated with so much courtesy by a service department.

I pull my hat to Jeff at Steyr Arms!

Thanks!

West01

:D

2. posterboy7

posterboy7 New Member

Yep, Jeff is handling my issues by replacing the recoil spring and trigger assembly. I just have to get the gun sent. Steyr customer service is excellent!

3. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Great to hear. Just hope I never have to avail my self of the service.

4. mugdava

mugdava Premium Member

Hey all!

In my experience SAI is really top notch! I've dealt w/ Springfield Armory and Smith & Wesson, both are held in high regards for their customer service. In comparison SAI made 'em look kinda slow and unorganized. If You should need to call on their services, rest assured You're in very good hands!

Hey West01! I just lost my spring a couple of days ago. You're right, no matter how careful you are it's a liability. Took me 1/2 an hour to find! :shock:
    _______
    mugdava

5. charmincarmens

charmincarmens New Member

Lost

Jeff, I just lost my M9 A1. Can you please send me a new one ? :lol: Just kidding. Steyr service, which I have used once,is fantastic. :D

6. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

it's almost time to have a sticky dedicated to SAI service. just one long rambling post where everybody can share their experience.

what do you think?

7. posterboy7

posterboy7 New Member

Sounds like a good idea to me, BT.

8. 73sbVert

73sbVert Member

For what it's worth, I've also had fantastic customer service from Keltec as well! They are a top-notch outfit!

Thumbs up!

Paul

9. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

new sticky started.

for those that have already posted about great SAI service, feel free to re-iterate your sentiments in the sticky. this will save new members from searching through old posts to find out about their wonderful service.