Steyr Club Forums banner
4K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Berdan 
#1 ·
I am going to be putting my GB on Gunbroker. My hands are just a little bit too small for it, but it is a sweet gun.
No box, but I have three mags.

In the meantime, I have a few spare parts:

Qty: 1 Firing Pin
Qty: 1 Firing Pin Return Spring
Qty: 1 Decocker Spring
Qty: 1 Trigger Spring
Qty: 2 Hammer Springs, Pair (thats two pair for four springs)

My plan is to sell the parts as a package with the gun, but I thought I would first find out if anyone here had a down gun that could use one or more of the above. The gun I am selling is in good shape and unlikely to need the parts any time soon. I have not worked out prices; I thought I would find out if there is a need first.

Matthew

#5 ·
If you figure out a price, I'd be interested in 1 set of those hammer springs.
It is so hard to say with parts that are no longer available. Is your gun down with light strikes or are you just worried about it and want a spare set?

If your gun is down, I will do a pair for $30.
If you just want spares, I will do a pair for $40 (I'm trying to keep as many guns running as possible).

How does that sound? I will trust your honesty and what you need them for. Either way I will pay shipping.

If the price is not reasonable, point me in a good direction for getting a fair price.

Matthew

#6 ·
Just interested in spare set. While I have 3 GB's, only 1 is a shooter and it's a later one that those springs are correct for (the earlier ones have slightly larger dia wire and fewer coils). I'm good with 40.00. If you'll PM me with your addy and name, and I'll get a money order sent out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.