Steyr GB parts available (a few)

Discussion in 'Other Handguns' started by mmclaughlin, Mar 12, 2013.

1. mmclaughlin

mmclaughlin New Member

I am going to be putting my GB on Gunbroker. My hands are just a little bit too small for it, but it is a sweet gun.
    No box, but I have three mags.

In the meantime, I have a few spare parts:

Qty: 1 Firing Pin
    Qty: 1 Firing Pin Return Spring
    Qty: 1 Decocker Spring
    Qty: 1 Trigger Spring
    Qty: 2 Hammer Springs, Pair (thats two pair for four springs)

My plan is to sell the parts as a package with the gun, but I thought I would first find out if anyone here had a down gun that could use one or more of the above. The gun I am selling is in good shape and unlikely to need the parts any time soon. I have not worked out prices; I thought I would find out if there is a need first.

Matthew

2. dash

dash Member

How many coils do those hammer springs have?

3. mmclaughlin

mmclaughlin New Member

The hammer springs have 5 1/2 coils each.

Matthew

4. dash

dash Member

If you figure out a price, I'd be interested in 1 set of those hammer springs.

5. mmclaughlin

mmclaughlin New Member

It is so hard to say with parts that are no longer available. Is your gun down with light strikes or are you just worried about it and want a spare set?

If your gun is down, I will do a pair for $30.
    If you just want spares, I will do a pair for $40 (I'm trying to keep as many guns running as possible).

How does that sound? I will trust your honesty and what you need them for. Either way I will pay shipping.

If the price is not reasonable, point me in a good direction for getting a fair price.

Matthew

6. dash

dash Member

Just interested in spare set. While I have 3 GB's, only 1 is a shooter and it's a later one that those springs are correct for (the earlier ones have slightly larger dia wire and fewer coils). I'm good with 40.00. If you'll PM me with your addy and name, and I'll get a money order sent out.

7. dash

dash Member

Thanks Matthew! Payment will be mailed tomorrow.

8. smokegrinder

smokegrinder New Member

I'm interested in the firing pin and firing pin return spring. please email me at [email protected] and I will provide my phone number. I need to know the price of the items.

9. Berdan

Berdan New Member

Hey Matthew,
    Do you still have the GB firing pin and firing pin return spring? I know...you snooze you loose. I also need one screw for the grips.
    Berdan