Steyr GB on The Firing Line

Discussion in 'Other Handguns' started by mrboma, Nov 15, 2007.

1. mrboma

mrboma Member

2. xjrat

xjrat Premium Member

I HATE CALIFORNIA!!!! I have wanted one of those for a while. but
    do to no mags over 10rounds and the stupid DOJ list I cant buy one...
    :evil: :evil: :x :x

3. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

It has always amazed me with this whole 10 round mag limits. When I carry CCW, I always have at least three mags within arm reach. What is the difference with two 15 round mags or three ten round mags. You still are sporting 30 rounds.

Wow, I feel so much better knowing someone else cares what I carry. Maybe someday they will only allow us to carry revolvers. When that happens, I'll will carrying four extra speed loaders. Wait... that still doesn't make since.

Take Care,
    MTS

4. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Single shot derringers if the sheeple keep electing Marxists

5. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

How true you are, how true you are.

:) MTS

6. historydigger

historydigger Guest

Don't hate California, hate the anti-gun crowd that run things here. The problem is that gun owners are a difficult group to motivate to the point where they'll kick these hoplaphobes out of office and out of influence. The NRA and others stem most of the zany anti-gun stuff that's proposed, but a lot of it gets through. It is refreshing though to see that there is a new positive spin on gun ownership and use, so maybe some change is in the air.

Speaking of GBs, ever seen the compensator made by Steyr for the Austrian Practical Pistol shooting team? A rare item!