Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, I'm a greenhorn to the Club.
I have a GB9 that I inherited from my father, along with an extra 18 magazine, and I am interested to know what this is worth as I would like to sell
the group. I have heard the magazines are expensive to replace. I would appreciate any feedback on this subject.

Thank you,
Dirk

·
Super Moderator
421 Posts
Everything gun wise is hard to say without seeing it. Also region and how you sell it affects the price. That said they will only go up in price at this point as they become more and more rare. The forgotten wonder nine Steyr GB have been going for about 1k. If it’s in the original box, with original manual and is all pristine it’s been closer to 1500. Those are generally what I have seen, plus or minus a 100. You really do not see mags often for sale anymore and when you do they tend to be 100-200 some times as high as 300 for pristine quality.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi Dirk,
Like Zudrick said, without picture, it would be hard to say. Last one I checked, a standard GB is around $900 with 1 mag. Additional mag would be about $150 each. Look it up on gunbroker and you can get better idea. I was lucky to get one of the special edition one that was used for trial. That are very rare. But without picture, we don’t know which one and what is really worth.
Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts