Steyr Desantis Speed Scabbard and Mag Pouch on Sale 3/27

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by SteyrGB, Mar 15, 2007.

1. SteyrGB

SteyrGB New Member

I just ordered the Desantis Speed Scabbard and the double mag pouch from Davidson's galleryofguns.com, hard to beat the price of $27 for the holster and $17 for the mag pouch + $17.45 shipping to my local dealer. Available only in tan leather. I think I paid $55 the last time I bought one for my BHP.

2. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Hey GB,

I've been thinking about one of those speed scabbard, but I just poked around for 10 minutes on galleryofguns.com and I can't find any holsters. Can you lost a link to the Desantis holster?

Great deal on the holster and the double-mag pouch. Exactly what I've been wanting and since DeSantis wants $62.50 for just the speed scabbard, it's less than half price, including the mag pouch and shipping.

3. mod06

mod06 Guest

Hello Gents---just purchased a speed scabbord from desantis and i love it! I wear suit jackets and needed a holster that carried it close to the body so it would be concealed--well, desantis proved to be a great choice! I bought the tan and it was at my door within 4 days. the color is perfect for me---seems really well made--reason was from the article in gun world--the author of the article was right on in his description--thanks gents--hope you all enjoy as well--- :)

mod06

4. SteyrGB

SteyrGB New Member

Here you go:

http://www.galleryofguns.com

Go to the galleryofguns.com website, enter your zipcode to find your local dealers, find a local dealer that has an online store with shopping cart, go to featured items, click weekly specials on the bottom and 3/4 down the list are the Steyr specials. Compare prices between the local dealers as prices are set by the dealer, and if you do not see the item check another dealer as not all dealers sell the accessories. Prices EXTENDED till 3/27.

Part # 002TAN1Z0

5. Glock_Holiday

Glock_Holiday Guest

Just ordered my holster and mag pouch. If your going to order through Davidsons, check the prices of a couple of the dealers they have listed before ordering. I saved $3.00 on the holster and pouch and $5.00 on the shipping from one dealer to the next. $8.00 isn't the end of the world, but why spend it if you don't have to... :wink:
    Can't wait till it gets here. Wasn't thrilled about tan being the only color available, but for that price I couldn't pass it up. A quality leather holster and double mag pouch for under $60.00. :D

GH

6. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Thanks for the tip and the directions, SteyrGB.

I found a local dealer who has both for less than $50.

I've been poking around on galleryofguns.com for some time and never knew about those links for specials.

I'll keep a watch on them now. :shock: Is this Steyr Club a great place or what? :!:

Ironically, the DeSantis speed scabbard is exactly what I've been wanting, but the holster alone is $62.50 regular price, not including shipping. I never expected to get the holster and the double-mag pouch for less than that. :mrgreen:

7. Glock_Holiday

Glock_Holiday Guest

Got mine in. I ordered it through Davidson's over the weekend and it was at my local dealer Tuesday afternoon.

I like it. Very confortable to wear. It's a little snug right now. Once it's broken in it will be perfect.

GH

[​IMG]

8. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Got my De Santis Speed Scabbard holster for M357-A1

Got mine, too. Great deal to get a $75 holster for $26.69, but then they slapped on $22.45 for shipping and $2.23 in local taxes because they shipped it to a local Gallery of Guns dealer instead of directly to me. But $54.37 is still a good deal, just not as good a deal as I thought I was going to get. And what's with that strange ordering system, making you pick up your holster at the dealer instead of shipping it direct? Go figger that one out.

Here's the holster with my M357-A1 nestled in it. Pretty snug fit but I'm sure with a bit of use, she'll be fine.

[​IMG]

P.S. Lefties need not apply for this holster offer. The offer is for right hand only. Lefties have two choices, take it or leave it. Good thing I'm amphibious. :mrgreen:

9. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Great pictures, guys! Bummer about the "no left handed option"... I figured as much. Glad I didn't need another M9A1 holster. :lol:

10. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

looks like a great holster and good deal, I wish I wasn't such an IWB freak, or I would be sorely tempted.