Steyr Club Calendar

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Deluxe247, May 5, 2006.

1. Deluxe247

Deluxe247 Supporting Member

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there was any interest in designing a Steyr/Club related calendar for 2007. This would be an actual wall calendar. I think it would be really cool to have our own custom made calendar with images /art work created by our club members.

Since this won't have to be ready until November, that gives us a lot of time to collect some really good pictures for each month.

If you want to submit photos for consideration you can email them to me. I will give credit (printed on the calendar) to people that submit photos that we end up using. I would like for the images to be original so we don't run into any copyright issues, etc..

Make sure the images you send me are as high res as you can get them.

One more thing, nobody will profit from this. The calendars will be sold at cost + shipping.

-D

2. Deluxe247

What do you mean? You can still get to all the images in the gallery even though we have lost about 1/3 of them due to the issues last month...

If your not seeing the images it doesn't surprise me. That module has been flakey ever since the last server update (that's why I disabled the upload)

-D

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Moderator

Sign me up - I'd definitely want one.

4. Ripped

Ripped New Member

details.. PG rated i would presume.. ??
    ill see if i cant stir up some SLR Magic.. :)

5. Deluxe247

Whatever you want to do is fine by be. Send all submissions to deluxe247@steyrclub.com.

I need the full res versions for the calendar. If you want to put them into the photo gallery that is fine also but I need the originals to get good quality and the gallery compresses the images for the web.

-D

6. sewerman

sewerman Premium Member

skin an steel what a combo!