Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking over the Steyr Austria website and stumbled across a sweet forward grip rail section that is featured on the STEYR AUG Z — maybe Z is for zombie killer ;-). Unfortunately, it doesn’t appear they will ship to the USA — so if you have a friend in Europe…. I am going to get my brother to order the foregrip with rail and soft case in for me.

BTW, if you would like to order in Corvus Defensio parts, they tend to be out of stock here in the states. However, Corvus will ship direct from Europe — It took 5-days to receive my parts (deflector, charging handle, and mag release).

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Machine gun

They do sell the AUG Z foregrip with rail separately for an easy upgrade. There is also a nice AUG case and deflector option.

Font Camera accessory Bracket Fashion accessory Machine

Brown Luggage and bags Bag Beige Rectangle

Gesture Camera accessory Automotive exterior Rectangle Auto part

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the look for the foregrip — also it still folds up which is nice. If you don’t like it, it appears you can pop it off and put a Magpul on. Yeah, I really don’t want to drill out my stock for a deflector either, so I will stick with the Corvus deflector.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes I like the idea but the execution could be better if it’s like the UTG. It wobbles horrifically. The side rail on the Steyr unit is very nice-but I think those are like $250. Lots of other inexpensive VFG’s of better quality. Have you seen 2020’s TR1 rail unit?

Air gun Trigger Cylinder Shotgun Gun accessory

1 - 4 of 4 Posts