Steyr Apparrel Available, ...... I guess

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by midtnshooter, Nov 18, 2007.

1. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

I was reading around and saw a post for the new S Series and decided to investigate a little further. I saw that Steyr has their online store open (even though limited). http://www.steyr-mannlicher.com/en/online-shop/

I am still interested in making some shirts to wear around. I am glad they are least offering something.

See Yall,
    MTS

2. xjrat

xjrat Premium Member

Ya my wonderful wife ordered 2 polo shirts for me last christmas from them!
    I was shocked since I had been looking at them and thought I could never afford
    one. I knew that they were like 85 euros and with shipping from there it would be
    insane.
    Well my wife, bless her, didn't think that the euro was as high as it was. So the two
    polos came out well over $200 american dollars :shock: When she saw the SHOCK on my
    face and I asked her how much she spent she didn't understand what I meant. She didn't
    believe me until she saw the credit card bill. Well those are the most expensive articles of
    clothing I have ever owned.
    So when I wear them I am PROUDLY supporting Steyr-Mannlicher and thinking how WONDERFUL
    my wife is to have surprised me with those... Oh and I am also VERY careful not to let ANYTHING happen
    to them, I don't eat anything or go near anything dirty, I am paranoid...

3. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

That is truly a great story XJRat ! I would also wear them out, but only special occassions like birth of a child and the quarterly "nookie". I think your second Christmas Gift was knowing you were right ! YES ! :twisted:

Expensive gift nonetheless. I'm cheap when it comes to clothes. My son has to spend his own money if he wants a pair of $50.00 pants. :)

Take Care,

MTS