Steyr advertises?

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Netfotoj, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Guess who's advertising on the American Handgunner magazine site?

[​IMG]

I do a fair amount of poking around on the web and this is the first Steyr ad I've seen. Bravo, Steyr! :mrgreen:

Wow! I just had a radical thought! Why don't we run some Steyr ads here at SteyrClub?

2. heavymetalmachine

heavymetalmachine New Member

Oh and thanks got it over at the M1911 as my signature as well :wink:

3. BulletBait

BulletBait New Member

Sweet! Nice find.

+1 about time Steyr got it's name out.

4. amonkey

amonkey New Member

+2 on this one! Does this signal a change for the positive in Steyrs marketing?
    Might this be the 'sign from above' we've been waiting for!!

5. mugdava

mugdava Premium Member

Hey All!

Most gun makers release adds about 6 - 12 weeks before releasing a product. Maybe, just maybe the new Mannox finished M-A1's are on the way! :wink:
    _______
    mugdava

6. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

These ads have been running in magazines for months. They run one and then run the other a few pages later. Unfortunately it's nothing new as to magazines but the web campaign is new one on me.

Buzz

7. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Steyr musta been reading my comments! A Steyr ad on the SteyrClub forum. What a concept, advertising!

[​IMG]

Also good to see they're promoting their appearance at this year's SHOT. A sign of great things to show at the show? :mrgreen:

8. I know of a few dealers that were looking for their booth last year and were a little disappointed to have not seen them there.

Steyr has a strong name here in the US and they can do alot with this market. Austrian firearms have a seriously great reputation here thanks to Glock and the famous Steyr AUG.

Love to see them push their new mannox finish and the SA1s this year pretty hard. Also think it would help to grab headlines if they could introduce a .45 ACP.

Be cool to see some HS 50s coming back.

They should also go for those LEO sales with the AUG A3.

All that would make for an interesting SHOT show performance from them.