Steyr a POS

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Guest, May 17, 2005.

1. RangerM9

RangerM9 New Member

2. Flashpoint

Flashpoint New Member

may have had a lemond

may have fallen prey to cornbread.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Never heard that one, what does it mean?

Jeff

4. Deluxe247

Deluxe247 Supporting Member

Nice to see all of the club members and even non-members sticking up for the Steyr and helping to set the record straight!
    -D

5. Flashpoint

Flashpoint New Member

Some of us know Cornbread, he liked to jump into any Steyr thread and talk about how they were a time bomb. Go to The High Road or The Steyrtalk section of Glocktalk and search him out. He's been kicked of many boards from what I understand.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the explanation. I'm glad I don't waste time on trolls. I'm even happier that this forum has been able to keep free of such human wastes.

Jeff

7. RangerM9

RangerM9 New Member

Think i remember him

was he the guy that was always ranting about how unsafe the M and S were?......how the Steyr DAO action was just primed for failure since it was already partially cocked?....seem to remember someone raising the issue in a not so subtle way....

clearly i didn't pay much attention since i cannot recall who it was....

I'm more than happy with the Safety features of the Steyr...

8. Flashpoint

Flashpoint New Member

9. FlaChef

FlaChef Guest

Re: Think i remember him

he's been kick off of just about every gun forum on the net, but has repopped up under several names before getting rebanned.

has never produced a single bit of evidence (like so much as a date or place) to his supposed claims of the unsafe incidents he's "seen"