Steyr 9mm Highcaps

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Kokitron, May 23, 2007.

1. Kokitron

Kokitron New Member

Can anyone of our fine members point me to a good source of HC magazines in 9mm. I'm hoping for something around $20...
    I know there have been some posts but cant seem to find them.
    Thanks
    K

2. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

CDNN and OnPoint ($22) are the first two places I would check for normal capacity magazines.

3. matt13

matt13 Premium Member

:D Clap, Clap, Clap

4. Kokitron

Kokitron New Member

Normal capacity!

Thanks Syntax,
    Cdnn has the (seems like exclusevly) for $29.99 + $10 shipping
    On-point is out of stock....
    Any other leads?
    K

5. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Gun shows are another (usually cheaper) source.

6. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Steyr mags command a king's ranson at gunshows in my area. I don't get it - it's like those idiots who are still trying to sell their M[9/40]A1 on GB for $600. I saw one this morning that came with something like 10 mags and was $900 BIN :shock:. WTF?!

Perhaps post a WTB thread in one of our For Sale forums? There are usually a few forum members who wouldn't mind parting with a few...

7. madecov

madecov Active Member

None of the regular wholesale distributors have anything Steyr at the moment.
    CDNN is really the only source.

8. posterboy7

posterboy7 New Member

I didn't know about CDNN until I discovered Steyr Club, which was after I paid just over $500 OTD for my M40-A1. I would feel pissed except I really can't since I supported my local gun shop and that feels completely worth the extra $$ to me.

Some people just don't know that a NIB M-A1 can be had for around $350. Plus, prices on GB tend to be unrealistically high anyway.