Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steyr N. Pieper for sale. Not sure of value..Looks like they range from$100-$500 Any info on gun would be helpful. Would like to sell. I recently acquired several guns that I want to sell. From my research, it looks to be approximately 1910. Earlier serial # 26387A than I normally see. I am not a gun expert, but to me it looks good. The release that opens the barrel to place the bullet seems to be missing a spring or something. It still opens the barrel and locks it in place, however it can be removed and will fall out if turned on its side. I have taken picture to show that. Would love to find a home for this gun. I am a coin collector, not a gun collector. Will sell or trade for coins. Rectangle Wood Font Auto part Metal
Wood Tints and shades Automotive exterior Font Auto part
Eyewear Bumper Gesture Gadget Wood
White Black Wood Finial Toy
Gesture Finger Nail Electronic device Thumb
Everyday carry Rectangle Knife Material property Blade
Bag Camera Camera accessory Camera lens Digital camera
Revolver Trigger Camera lens Gun barrel Gun accessory
Camera accessory Reflex camera Digital camera Camera lens Cameras & optics
Digital camera Reflex camera Camera lens Camera Camera accessory

Attachments

· Registered
1 Posts
Steyr N. Pieper for sale. Not sure of value..Looks like they range from$100-$500 Any info on gun would be helpful. Would like to sell. I recently acquired several guns that I want to sell. From my research, it looks to be approximately 1910. Earlier serial # 26387A than I normally see. I am not a gun expert, but to me it looks good. The release that opens the barrel to place the bullet seems to be missing a spring or something. It still opens the barrel and locks it in place, however it can be removed and will fall out if turned on its side. I have taken picture to show that. Would love to find a home for this gun. I am a coin collector, not a gun collector. Will sell or trade for coins. View attachment 2395 View attachment 2399 View attachment 2398 View attachment 2397 View attachment 2396 View attachment 2394 View attachment 2391 View attachment 2392 View attachment 2393 View attachment 2400
I am Interested in purchasing this 25 acp steyr can the seller please contact me [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts