starting a youtube Channel ?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Case, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Case

Case Member

Well I'v have been having a idea of doing my own YouTube Channel, so I'm going to try it and see how it works out . I have seen some people asking for how-to videos , and general guilds.
    But most of all i thought it would be cool to do a Steyr brand line of videos ,
    so let me know what you think about this ? any tips or Pacific things to do or try. would help
    check out the Channel at , https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYZhApxTJLjMkCNEYyVS0Q

2. SurfGent

SurfGent Member

I like the idea and im all for it. I think it should somehow include admissions from steyr club members and alike , cause it might be kinda difficult to produce content of just the S,M,L A1 series without it being kinda redundant. if we could get enough submissions and produce some great videos . If thats making any sense ?

MicPop and Case like this.

3. Case

Case Member

I plan on doing some on the AUG & Ssg 08. And GB . When i get them . At this time im only using my guns . But if anybody is close by and wpuld like to bring theres , that would be nice too.
    I have plans on doing videos of .
    Gen 1 to gen4
    Year dating
    500 & 1k rounds reviews
    Guide rod upgrade >done
    Mag Release spring change
    And barrels in conversation.
    That is what I'm working on for this year along with a better style of video editing.

SurfGent and b_minus like this.
  4. Case

Case Member

For anyone that might be interested I have a Facebook page up an going also now ,
    TnSteyr/Facebook
    I will be out filming most of next week . So If anyone has any wants or suggestions let me know , ill be working with a M and L . And maybe a AUG.

MicPop, b_minus and SurfGent like this.
  5. wrearick

wrearick New Member

Great idea and it looks like you have figured out the process. Impressive results

b_minus, SurfGent and Case like this.
  6. Case

Case Member

Trying to .thanks .

SurfGent and b_minus like this.
  7. T-5

T-5 New Member

8. T-5

T-5 New Member