Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Caaarlo, i put the factory rail on my ssg 69. It fits perfectly, no hammering required at all. Used some high strength loctite on the 4 screws. The rail meant i could use warne maxima rings which i like. Best group of 5.5mm for 5 shots so far and the scope hasn't moved. all the best with it, lovely rifle: cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sierra game king 165 grain spitzer, 44grains of AR2208, with fed gold match primer and lapua brass. seated at 20thou off the lands. Oddly, that shot better than the btsp 168g matchking which grouped at abt 14mm. I also tried the 155g matchking with 46.5g of 2208 yesterday, very tight too at abt 12mm. I have tried abt 8 different projectiles, nothing shot over 1 MOA. I've got 3 steyr's and i would happily own another, really nice to shoot. cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Didnt do so well with the 168 Amax, it was a vertical string with them. Didnt like Berger either. Most of the projectiles I have tried are hunting Projectiles. The 3 math projectiles I shot were all around or under .5moa. My SSG is 7 years old also!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.