Speed Holster for the M40-A1

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by midtnshooter, Jan 12, 2007.

1. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

I have been in contact with Oliver Bauer with Steyr Mannlicher and he turned me on to Sickinger. He said the Range Master is IPSC Limited Class Approved and works great. It has all the adjustments to angle it multi directions. I have ordered it from Austria and hope to see it delivered by '08. Take Care All, Aaron

http://www.sickinger.at/Englisch/Sites/home.htm

[​IMG]

2. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

I missed on their site where the prices are listed.

3. breechplug

breechplug Guest

Great site I like their products. Do you know their turnaround time and
    where to find price list? Craig
    8-O

4. midtnshooter

Since my last post I have contacted Blade-Tech.com and found out that a mold was made for the M40-A1. I decided to purchase the holster, DOH attachment and four individual mag pouches. They stated that the holster would take five-six weeks to be made and "UPS TWO DAYS SHIPPING" !!! Wow, after six weeks of waiting, some would think that they could save some money by not using Next Day Delivery. The Kydex holster has adjustments to allow user preference for resistance and cant. Hope this will help all of those who have questions. Oh yeah, this holster is IDPA LEGAL.

[​IMG]

This picture is without the DOH attachment.

[​IMG]

This picture is with the attachment. It allows the shooter to position the weapon a little lower for ease of the draw.

Take Care, MidTNShooter. Keep It Safe !

5. midtnshooter

The Blade-Tech was $65 USD for the holster, $10 USD for the DOH attachment and about $30 per pouch.