Special Forces vs. Taliban

Discussion in 'Anything Else' started by Netfotoj, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Here's a bit of humor in uniform from Aghanistan which I stole from http://www.strategypage.com/humor/articles/20011128.asp

A large group of Taliban soldiers are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a sand dune. "One U S Special Forces soldier is better than ten Taliban."

The Taliban commander quickly sends 10 of his best soldiers over the dune whereupon a gun battle breaks and continues for a few minutes, then silence.

The voice then calls out "One U S Special Forces soldier is better than one hundred Taliban."

Furious, the Taliban commander sends his next best 100 troops over the dune and instantly a huge gunfight commences. After 10 minutes of battle, again silence.

The American voice calls out again "One U S Special Forces soldier is better than one thousand Taliban."

The enraged Taliban Commander musters one thousand fighters and sends them across the dune. Cannons, rockets and machineguns ring out as a huge battle is fought. Then silence.

Eventually one wounded Taliban fighter crawls back over the dune and with his dying words tells his commander, "Don't send any more men, it's a trap. There's actually two of them."

2. smores

smores Guest

That reminds me of an old joke that goes the same way, except it's a Green Beret hiding behind a sand dune, near a bunch of Marines on Parris Island. I think it went squad, platoon, company or something. Still a good joke :)

3. Goryous

Goryous Guest

I'm surprised the taliban didn't just launch mortars or something and run, seems to work better than we'd like :x