Steyr Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLD: NIB Caracal F + Blade-Tech WRS & UCH + Insight M6X $825

79K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  pchips 
#1 · (Edited)
*SOLD*

FS: NIB Caracal F 9mm, (4) 18 round magazines, Insight M6X Laser/Light, Blade-Tech WRS Level II Drop-Leg Holster (Olive) for Caracal F + M6X, Blade-Tech UCH IWB Holster for Caracal F. $825

I'd like to sell this all in one lot because of the specificity of the WRS holster, but I would be willing to part out the WRS + M6X if some Caracal owner is interested. This pistol + accessories should cover just about anything you want to do, from IWB concealed carry to OWB hiking or shooting classes. The pistol is New in Box and has had the most recent trigger upgrade. I absolutely adore these pistols - the triggers are superb, the guns are ultra-reliable, and the ergonomics are fantastic - but I am consolidating my collection and I'm afraid this one has to go.

Trigger Upgrade:

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: FS: NIB Caracal F + Blade-Tech WRS & UCH + Insight M6X $850

M6X - (2) Surefire Batteries, (1) replacement bulb, (1) fullsize hex key for adjustment, original box + paperwork:

M6X mounted on the pistol:

Blade-Tech WRS Level II Holster for Caracal F + M6X:

This holster can be quickly removed from the drop-leg harness and attached to any of Blade-Tech's other TMMS accessories, such as belt clips or MOLLE attachments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.