So you're philosophically aligned with AZ, huh?

Discussion in 'The Soap Box' started by Syntax360, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Then put your money where your mouth is. Head over to the Keep AZ Safe Donation page and spend $5-100 to help fight our Federal government that would sooner open the floodgates at our border.

This fund has been getting mainstream media attention, so it seems like a really good way to support a worthy cause and send a message to those looters who are working to transform this country. :cuss:

2. Specter

Specter New Member

Ugh. if it were any other time i'd donate, but ijust drained the bank to pay for tuition >.< next time around when i get paid! :thumbsup: Good Luck AZ:salute:

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

We're talking the legal system here - I don't think they're going to raise the white flag and close up the donation booth in two weeks or a month. You can always donate later... :D

4. Specter

Specter New Member

I'll donate a few chips. It's probably too early to speculate, but what's the likelihood of "winning" this– will the supreme court not just rule it "unconstitutional" or something along those lines and AZ will have to repeal the bill (in a "losing" situation that is)? I'm afraid I lack any knowledge of a Federal vs. State gubment proceedings– last time the gubment had any big disagreements when it came to laws a few of them "good ol' boys" ceded from the union... (perhaps there are more recent ones that I'm too young to know about? They feed us stale books in school :p)

Not that I am a fair weather fan; I do intend to donate because I am of similar mind.

5. Spect

Spect New Member

Done! Even if Az doesn't win, it keeps the conversation alive. :thumbsup: