So I got my M9-A1

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by heavymetalmachine, Sep 30, 2007.

1. heavymetalmachine

heavymetalmachine New Member

I got to go pick up my Pistol Friday afternoon. It was clean I was expecting a mess from what I had read.

It is a LOT smaller then I had thought and that is a good thing for a carry gun :wink:

The grip feels fine I did order 2 Hogue grips just in case.but as of today they have not come in.. I really don't see the need.

I think I will like the sights if I ever get to try them out.

I have 400 round of WWB waiting to go Bang!!!

As soon as the do I will let you folks know..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As of now I love it won't know for sure till I get to shoot it :wink:

2. Shes a beauty. The sights are great once you get the "picture". Where and what is the mag loader you have? What are you going to carry it in? Make time for the range better than DisneyLand. :D

3. heavymetalmachine

4. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

All dressed up and ready to dance. Looking good. My UpLULA loader hasn't arrived yet but I can't wait to try it.

And your photos of a brand new M9-A1 are just one more reason telling me I better get one of those beauties at that great price while I can. Almost there on my pistol fund so I'm thinking real seriously about short-stopping my plans for a "baddest tactical pistol" and getting a M9-A1 to match my M357-A1. I'd be a fool not to.

Then I can start saving up for a buttstock and 16" barrel from IGB for my M357-A1 and I'll have both goals covered. Only clunker in that plan is the lack of a scope mount from IGB, but I'm hoping that somebody, somewhere makes a scope mount that will fit the front rail of an MA1. Guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Again, congrats, and I'm sure when you get to the range it will be the beginning of a long love affair with Steyr. :mrgreen:

5. heavymetalmachine

I forgot to date it :oops:

VOM = Nov 2005

Does that sound right??

6. nixon

nixon Member

Netfotoj,
    your plan sounds good to me. "I got it all figured out" type. Go for it my man ! get that m9a1 while it's available at that low proce. It's begging you to own it.
    Have a good day !

Nix,

7. IrkedCitizen

IrkedCitizen New Member

Sorry for hijacking this thread but I am new here and am curious of what great price you are talking about?

8. heavymetalmachine

No problem!!!

CDNN has 9MM and 40 S&W for $349 + $9.99 to ship.....

This is there site..
    http://www.cdnninvestments.com/

You can download the catalog as a PDF file to see what they got.

But you will have to call and talk to someone to buy. I talked to Tracy. He helped me out a lot.

Good luck..........

9. IrkedCitizen

IrkedCitizen New Member

Okay.

Does CDNN have the lifetime guarantee like Davidson's?