Skin Tite

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by charmincarmens, Mar 21, 2007.

1. charmincarmens

charmincarmens New Member

Can any one tell me anything about this holster?I bought it from High Noon Holsters.It is called Skin Tite,it is laminate skin,what ever that is.I bought it for my M9 A1.I hope it fits.

2. madecov

madecov Active Member

made from a synthetic material.
    Basically Pleather :lol:

I was told it had no body to it.

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

The pleather holsters work, but I HIGHLY recommend you get something "quality" - a good quality holster and gunbelt make a world of difference when carrying/concealing a pistol.

My friend has a secret alley (i think?) by them - basically a tuckable glove leather holster with no cant. It works well enough, but he is eager to upgrade to something made of tougher stuff.

I'm a kydex guy, personally.

4. charmincarmens

I ordered it for my son to carry when he goes for his CHL. I am letting him use my M9A1.Thanks for the info.

5. charmincarmens

I ordered Skin tite 2 different times.M9 does not fit holster at all.Unbelievable that some one can sell this product for a specific gun and it is no wear even close to fitting. I have looked every where.Looseing my sanity over this one.Need a holster with retention.

6. bianchi59

bianchi59 Guest

Retention holster.

Desantis sell the thumb break scabbard which will fit and is readily available.

7. charmincarmens

Re: Retention holster.

Sent the 2 Skinned tites back and just got the Desantis leather with retention strap,worth the money.And guess what? It fits.One thing is not clear to me.They say do not do any kneading or twisting on the holster.I have some Galco leather holsters and they say to break them in you need to knead them and try to stretch it.Any way thanks for the advice. :D