Sinaloa Federation

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Wulf, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Dayam 8-O

Any o' you guys followin' this Mexican Drug Cartel stuff? Its startin' to really escalate. I usta have fun in southern Tamaulipas fishing at Lago Vincente Guerrero and huntin' Whitewing, nearby. Dial Duncan, a Del Rio, TX banker had a great little resort down there. The Florida hybrid bass fishin' was awesome. "Rattletraps" comes to mind. :p Ciudad Victoria had great entertainment for American hunters and fishermen comin' to enjoy a little well earned R&R. Seems like ages ago, "...when I was young and could not die....". <sigh>

2. West01

West01 New Member

This is scary stuff Wulf.

I guess with all the world terrorist situation, Drug dealers are down rated to cross border businessmen by our Government's upper echelon(sic).

Just imagine to be in the shoes of US Borders or Custom officer. This is really a tough spot to be. Lets talk about American support for this mission...

:?

West01

"Check rudders and elevators. Clear One...Clear Two...Reality check...Were is the Pilot?"

3. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya West*

Nice ta meet ya. :) Hell, I'm TX born an' raised. Moved to Colorado over 20 yrs ago but still visit The Lone Star State on occasion, mostly funerals and X-mas's. <shrug> The first time I went to Brownsville, TX was to hunt with my Dad and my brothers. I was prolly 12 or 13 YOA. Whitewing dove huntin' was great fun and it became an annual 1/2 week huntin' vacation. We visited across the border in Matamoros and gettin' into Mexico was like strollin' thru a turnstyle. <shrug> The Mexicans around the border were great fun and seemed to look after us like relatives. I've never had a bad experience in Mexico, tho I've heard horror tales my whole life, mostly from pompous gringos with the "I'm and American you fuckin' peons" attitude. When visiting a foreign country I was taught to act friendly, observe the local customs and not to tread on peoples' senses of national pride. Be like an American ambassador, always doing your best to exhibiting what's good in Americans. My Dad taught me this at an early age and its always worked well for me. <shrug> But, when in Nov '98, just back from touring Egypt and 3 days later a busload of Japanese tourists were gunned down on the West Bank, near the Valley of the Kings, I began to feel that things had changed. And, not just in Egypt, bloody hell, closer to home...closer to where I live, only 8 hrs Harley-time from the Mexican border! 8-O Still, I feel comfortable in Mexico but I avoid areas that set off my internal alarms and you will know what I mean. Those kinds of places are isolated, poorly lit nobrainers. There are plenty in any big city in America. Sorry to have grown so long winded, but I'm hoping to make a point and the point is this, "As Americans, we enlarge have become complacent with the surroundings that our Forefathers have carved out for us. The rules were simple for each American born, protect our people, our borders and our way of life. Be fair and just and for God's sake, "concentrate cause sh*t happens". Oh well, that got shot to hell, didn't it. :roll: While a lot of Americans are fightin' tooth and nail to stick to the plan and preserve that way of life, others are oblivious to world events or have only a FOX evening news timeslot to learn the TRUTH. My TRUTH comes not from a 100 inch liquid plasma screen TV, Bose 6.2 Sensaround with some late model Walter Cronkite mumblin' in the background, but rather from the Nat'l Enquirer. IMHO, there's no credibility in a global news source that refuses to talk about Aliens from outter space or Bigfoot! :wink: So, while the Mexican Drug Lords are trapsin' around with suitcase nukes a few Caronas and tacos away, our country's defenses are concentratin' their efforts, under gaseous Presidential orders, 1000's of miles away in a fuckin' desert full o' *SEP's dodgin' IUD's, or some such nonsense. 8-O Americans soldiers, guys and gals...do whatcha gotta do over there and come home safe. We are missin' ya and we dayam sure need ya more here at home than way the fu*k over there! 8-O

-- An excerpt from The Chronicles of The World According to Wulf

*SEP -- Somebody Else's Problem -- Douglas Adams

Wulf <-- digs his box o chocalates

4. West01

West01 New Member

Please to meet you Wulf.

I think you have made your point very well. If may, I will share a bit of my story. Hope this not going to bore you to death.

I'm the son of the Canadian great white and cold North. Long ago I join the small Kanuck Army. It was a proud experience, lots of traveling and was privileged with a great education. I served in Germany in a town call Lars (and also North Africa) and meet some great friends there. Some were American and West German Soldiers. I'm still in touch with these dudes and always share some great memories. After my time was up I had to get a real job and ended in small airplane company. With a bunch of buddies we invented a gizmo that got the Big Aircraft guys very interested. I was then offer a deal that couldn't refuse and moved to the Dallas-ForthWorth TX area. These were simple times, going across the Canada-US border was like visiting a cousin. Although there was always this feeling of aw and respect when you came in the USA. I was just a hick going to the big town.

I loved Texas. I made my best Friend there visit all over the state. I use to go see friends in El-Paso when it was still a small Town. People cross the borders on both side like it was nothing. I met my wife in Houston but when her Dad got very sick we had to move to California. My daughter was born here and then I became am American Citizen. This was easy for me, I loved this country and just wanted to be part of it. Its home.

One think strange about adjusting to California life. There is this sense of entitlement here about the rest America that could never really understand. Everything is about easy answers and convenience. Its very convenient (and cheap) to hire illegal day laborers. Hey I'm all for giving a chance for someone to make a living. It happened to me when is I was in Texas. But this should in the context of Law and the respect of people that lives here.

Two decades ago I use tell a friend that eventually the borders (both North and South) may have to be more regulated since bad opportunistic elements will eventually take advantage of the situation. Well I guess IMHO its happening now. From the border of Wash. St and B.C. Can. to the border of Texas and Mexico something is not right here.

I understand that some brilliant military minds wants to grind down the enemy terrorist in a place far away. But eventually these Jehadist with the help of the drugs dealers will take the short cut of our local borders. They are not stupid, they will see that the doors are just wide open.

Thanks for your patience Wulf.

Cheers!

:D

5. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya Wes* :)

No worries, Mate. I promise, I have plenty of time in my busy itenerary for meetin' fellow Steyrclub Members. 8) BTW, my Dad's from El Paso, TX so I'm no stranger to La Juarez Strip. The last time I was there was a couple years ago when I went to Sherman Barnett's Xmas party at the dealership in El Paso. Fun was had by all! Ya talk about some sexy Latino babes.... :twisted: Anyway, I hooked up with a few ridin' bros and we putted over to Kentucky's for a few Carona an' tequillas. Again, fun was had by all. The Strip was kinda "tense" tho, a lot more so than when I was last there with my Dad prolly 15 yrs ago. Gettin' across the border was a stroll thru the park and always, the Mexican locals were friendly and easy to be around. I mean, sure, ya still had the street vendors payin' too much attention to ya, but that is to be expected and once they see that you're savy, they give ya some space and its a bit more relaxed. My Dad's been goin' to The Kentucky for over 50 years. He likes to tell of the time when he and his cousin, George were there and John Wayne and some other cast members and production company members from Rio Bravo or Hondo or some such Duke classic Western came in and started to party like fiends. And, there were quite a few other Hollywood celebs reported to make the Kentucky their home20 in Juarez. Anyway, The Kentucky was like I remembered it but La Juerez was pretty stuffy and tense. The original charm was gone and replaced with aggression. We left kinda in a hurry so we could get back to the party in pretty good shape. Gettin' back across the border into TX was much more tense with customs and I'm not sure if it was cause we were all biker'd out or if it's just that way these days. Prolly a little o' both. <shrug> I do kinda miss a little of the old "magic" that I usta feel when I was in Mexico. Oh, last Nov, we rode to the Rocky Point Motorcycle Rally and hadda hell of a good time. Not a problem 1!. In fact, comin' back thru customs in Sonoyta, they let all the bikers go around the jam and got us all thru without a problem. Just remembered a little somethin' funny comin' back across when the customs dude asked one of our biker gals if she had anything to declare and being a bit intimidated by customs, she declared "a little pot". LMFAO It really was a little "pot" with a little cactus in it. The customs dude was good humored though and seemed to understand. But, that could have been a little sticky if the customs officer hadn't been as good about it as he was. Gotta run, Wes*. Hava good one. :D

6. West01

West01 New Member

Love the cactus story :lol:

The world is changing fast.... especially these days. All American must stick together more than ever man.

Cheers!

:D

West01

7. BulletBait

BulletBait New Member

The T's all ready know.
    A bunch of the 9/11 hijackers came down from Canada and still we do nothing! :x