sights?

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by GTrain, Mar 18, 2007.

1. GTrain

GTrain Guest

I have a m-9 and the trap sights are screwed up from the previous owner painting them. I am thinking of getting either tritium sights or fiber optic sights, but i cant seem to find any that are for the steyr. Does anybody make them or is there one made for another gun that will fit right? please help!

2. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya GT* :)

PT Night Sights makes 'em for the M/S Series. Contact Jerrie Ling and there's some kinda discount for Steyrclub. Email her and find out the 'ticulars. Good luck, Bud.

[email protected]

Also, here's their website:

http://www.ptnightsights.net/

G'luck. :)

Wulf

3. GTrain

GTrain Guest

Thanx wulf your the best. Whats up with the high cap mags from S&W mags? Are you gonna leak your secrets? :D

4. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hey, GT* :)

No secrets, Bro. <shrug> The info is available on the website somewhere and if ya can't find it, PM me and I'll get it to ya. All ya need is a Sigma 40 mag, either a 14 or 15 rounder, a dremmel tool with a cutoff blade and a triangular jewelers file for the mag lock window cut. Reshape the base plate, add a Wolff +10% power Sigma 40 hicap recoil spring, hacked a bit and you're in like Flint. 8) Its easy! Even I can do it. <shrug> G'luck. :)

Wulf