Sig Arms Trailside

Discussion in 'Other Handguns' started by mrboma, Jan 9, 2008.

1. mrboma

mrboma Member

Finally took the plunge on a mate for my 10/22.
    Little more than I had planned on spending, but hey - it's just money.
    Should be here in about a week and another 10 days it's mine.
    It will be very nice to hit the range with 15 bux in ammo instead of a 100 bux.
    Regards,
    Mike
    [​IMG]

2. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

I've always REALLY liked those, but I've steared clear due to reliability issues I've read about on SigForum. Let us know how it goes - definitely a cool plinker!

3. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

I've had one of these for years and haven't had any problems with it.....love that grip. I loaned mine out to someone and they lost my mag. Haven't replaced it yet, but I think I'm going to look into that grip replacement too or just sell it.........

4. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

Hahaha, I get to shoot it and ya'll don't !!! :party:

I'm meeting MrBoma Sunday 01/13/08 at https://www.steyrclub.com/f/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4780&p=36639#p36639 and he said he is going to bring it out. I didn't bring any of my pistols, due to the 10 round mag restictions. I will have video for all to see.

Thanks MrBoma (I held your name back due), Nashville Rock Evening for you and your wife on me.

I am so excited. I have a Smith 22 that I have always loved. This will be a treat.

Take Care,
    MTS

5. mrboma

mrboma Member

Mid,
    I do wish the new Trialside could join us but it is in route from Idaho and then I will have to wait the customary 10 days like a good little Californian. Not to fear though, many other toys to play with. See you on Sunday.
    Regards,
    Mike

6. midtnshooter

Hey MrBoma !

Did you get the pistol yet?. I'm still in California, this time (last night) in Oakland. The plane leaves at 6:20 AM ! (Ouch) . I wish I had some protection here. I asked the shuttle driver , "Is this a safe area". His comment at he pointed in three directions as he was talking, don't go in that direction, or that way or even that way. My company put up in this scathole.

I had a great time shooting with you and will get the DVD of us at the range online so you can load it and put it on your PC as a Desktop Screenshot. ... Not a pic of you, BUT ME ! :party: .

All kidding aside, Thank you.

MTS

7. mrboma

mrboma Member

Sigh.....

No.

Money cleared my bank Tuesday. They cannot confirm is has on thiers.
    (long sigh.................)

Will let you know when it lands and what kind of optics it gets.

Still wish we had more time on the range (side story NOT to follow).
    The pleasure was all mine Mid - anytime. Safe travels home buddy.
    Regards,
    Mike

8. mrboma

mrboma Member

Just got word she is on the way from Idaho!

9. midtnshooter

:party: :clap: Now I need range video and specs. :party:

When you coming to Tennessee ?

:D MTS