Sig 250

Discussion in 'Other Handguns' started by bianchi59, Jun 1, 2007.

1. bianchi59

bianchi59 Guest

Anyone seen a pic or write up on the new Sig 250. It looks and is described similar to the m9-A1? There was a brief write up on the sig forem. FYI

2. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya Bianchi* :)

[​IMG]

If only my paws were larger to accommodate that big ol' grip. :roll: I prefer my S9-A1, aesthetically speakin', but I'd love ta hava go with onna them Sig 250's in the 357 SIG model for sh*ts and grins. :twisted: Hava great weekend. :)

Wulf

3. smores

smores Guest

So SIG finally made a striker-fired handgun!?!?! Has the world gone topsy-turvy?

I see no decocker (thought DAO or DAK) but I can't see a hammer or a hint of one (no pins). Hm...

[EDIT] - nevermind... just checked out world.guns.ru and I see there is a bobbed hammer. Also, the ambidextrous slide release. Nice. VERY nice... Has this thing really been out since 2004? Man I'm sleeping on my gun database knowledge :(

4. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Just found this article on the Sig 250 from Guns & Ammo July 2007 issue:

http://www.gunsandammomag.com/ga_handguns/sigpt250_060707/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Only thing I couldn't find is how much the durn thing costs???? :?:

5. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

"Only thing I couldn't find is how much the durn thing costs???? "
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hmmm. A SIG. Multiple versatile features. Amortizing costs of new striker engineering.
    I'm thinking you go in and throw your wallet on the counter.

6. posterboy7

posterboy7 New Member

So why doesn't Sig have it on their web site?

7. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

This thread has been going for awhile now, but this is the first time I've really paid any attention to the pistol. The ambi slide lever and reversible mag release definitely have my attention. It's about time Sig tried to cater a bit more to the LH crowd, too. I definitely don't need another handgun right now, but if I were in the market, the P250 would be somewhere towards the very top of that list...

8. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Let's hear it for the Southpaws!

If I wasn't amphibious, I'd have a heck of a time with all my pistols, which all have magazine release and slide release on the left side.

Now if I can only afford a genuine Sig. If you have to ask how much it costs, you probably can't afford it?