Server Space Avilable !

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by midtnshooter, Jan 30, 2007.

1. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

With permission from the adminstrator (Thank Wulf for the direction) I am offering seasoned members space on my server to promote themselves with low def. videos (no high def, duh !) pictures and how to's. I promised and will not use this space as a forum to discuss anything about Steyr. This website and/or space will not be used to advertise your goods, items for sale or be used to promote or discuss anything against this forum. This website will be used only for the purpose of allowing certain individuals a place to link their photos, hometown events, etc. I will be starting this with hopes to relieve SteryClub from some overused server space. I will be asking the webmaster/administrator who can and who should not be allowed space. If you want some room to post/link to on my server, you can email me at [email protected] . I will reply when I can and return all emails sent to me. If at any point I decide to advertise your items or services, I in turn, will talk with "you know who". It was him that gave me permission and it will be him that will give me the okay.

Thank You All,

MidTNShooter